Sunday 20 September 2015

Laser Clinics: A new addition.



During my previous visits to the West Lakes Laser Clinics I have always received a microdermabrasion, which exfoliates and removes the dry skin leaving your face feeling soft and radiant.


Although this time I branched out a little bit more, receiving my first ever Laser Hair Removal treatment, (along with my micro of course - I just can't say no to a cleansing facial. The photo below was taken a week and a half after my micro - when my skin was feeling it's best!).



Now I'm not going to lie, I was pretty nervous. You hear rumouors of how much it hurts, and seeing as my pain threshold is very very low I have always passed on the offer. However, I sucked it up and agreed to come in for an appointment.




The girls that work at the West Lakes clinic are always so warm and welcoming, and definitely made the treatment less daunting. Though to my surprise, it was not what I was expecting.

I was waiting for some excruciating pain or some major burning sensation, but it was nothing at all like I pictured. Yes there is heat, but at the same time there is a small air function which acts as a mini fan cooling the area as it is being treated. Where my hair was thicker and corser I could feel it heating up, but as they moved up to my thighs I felt nothing but the cool air. 



Now that it has been a little while since my first visit, I cannot wait to get back into LCA West Lakes to receive my second treatment (which I have booked in for this week). Just after one session I can already see a difference in my hair growth, so I'm pretty excited to see how my next appointment will go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment