Thursday 25 September 2014

Imonni The Label Part 3


Part 3 of my collaboration with Imonni The Label includes only 2 pieces, the Sublime Shorts in grey and the Double Dare Me Vest in white. 


I'm also very excited to announce that Imonni have now launched there online store so jump over now to shop there amazing collections! 


A simple monochrome outfit - The Double Dare Me Vest with a collared shirt underneath along with plain shorts, black knee high boots, and a black hat. 

Style Tip: Replace the shorts with a skirt, and the boots with black heels for a stylish office outfit. 


For a casual outfit I took the black shirt in the previous look and used it for the iconic 90s waist tie.




I styled the shorts with my Siren knee high boots, and button up black sheer shirt with an embellished collar. A very simple style that can be worn any day of the week.

Style Tip: Pair with a blazer for a chic office look. 


For a more casual relaxed look I paired the shorts and vest together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment