Saturday 13 September 2014

Cameo Monochrome


I would like to introduce everyone to my newest love and addition to my wardrobe from Cameo The Label, the Why Ask Dress



Last month Cameo dropped one of their most incredible collections yet, Animalia. When I stepped foot into BNKR in Rundle Mall I instantly fell in love with this print and couldn't resist trying it on. 


Cameo always has a way of creating bold pieces that fit perfectly as if they were made just for you. The print, fabric, fit and design of this dress are flawlessly pieced together to create a simple statement dress that can be worn anywhere day or night.


Paired with my Siren knee high boots and bowler hat from Sportsgirl I created a casual daytime look for a coffee with friends, or a day of shopping. 





1 comment:

  1. Love the styling of this look, I think I saw you in this outfit at the AFF launch :)

    ReplyDelete