Monday 21 July 2014

Krazy for Karibu


A few pictures from my recent collaboration with Karibu Boutique, wearing their gorgeous Sailors Knit by Runaway the Label.






For those of you who do not live in Adelaide you might not be familiar with one of our favorite local boutiques. Luckily for you though they also have an online store you can jump on and fall in love with. If you do live in Adelaide and have not yet been in their gorgeous boutique on Melbourne street I highly recommend you go give the beautiful staff and clothes a visit. 

Head over to Karibu Online now, and stay up to date with all their new arrivals via their Instagram





Wrapped in spotted paper with a hand written letter I received this flawless knit. Now nothing is more personal than a handwritten note, so that already shows how sweet and caring the staff at Karibu are to their customers. 

As soon as I pulled it out of the packaging and slipped it on I fell in love. One huge plus straight away is that the white is not see through! It is so warm and cosy you will not want to take it off! 




I am in love with all the detailing, the stripes, the solid blocks of navy blue, the white/cream panels either side, and of course my favorite feature the longer back.  


Paired with white Stussy drop crotch pants, and my white Connie's I also decided to add in my navy hooded vest for a sportier look ( and added warmth for those super cold winter days ).





No comments:

Post a Comment