Monday 23 June 2014

First Light Love


Perfection; the fit, the style, the pattern, the make, the warmth, the comfort. What am I describing? My brand new Concord Bomber Jacket of course! All created by one of my favorite new labels, First Light.  


First Light The Label is a flawless local label that will soon be taking over the world! With stunning chic designs, affordable prices, and jaw dropping fabrics you would be crazy not to add a little First Light into your own wardrobe! Jump over to their Instagram to have a look at what's new this season, as well as where you can make your first purchase! 



Bomber jackets are one of my favorite essentials that can be worn in any season! Whether they are zipped completely up to keep you nice and cosy, or tied around your waist to complete your outfit, whatever you choose you can never go wrong with a bomber. 

As soon as i pulled my arms through the sleeves of my brand new jacket I instantly fell in love. The quilted fabric and the different print placed over the shoulders and the pockets compliment each other perfectly in creating a gorgeous design. The simple colors allow you to decide how you will wear it!



For this post I have styled my Concord Bomber two ways. The first with white drop crouch pants, a white crop, and black tie up heels. The perfect look for any day or night outing with friends, family or colleagues! 


The second style the bomber was paired with a black high waisted skirt, white crop, combat boots and aviators. This is for a more causal edgy look. 



| Concord Bomber: First Light The Label | White Crop: General Pants | White Pants: Stussy | Black Skirt: Supre | Tie Up Heels: London Rebel | Combat Boots: Betts | Aviators: Pop up shop |




No comments:

Post a Comment